We implement our programmes through various funded projects with specific target communities. Some of the projects we have successfully implemented include the following;
- Promotion of Good Agricultural Practices (GAPs) among smallholder farmers in East Africa Region (Kenya and Tanzania)
- Upscaling sustainable agricultural practices for smallholder farmers in Western Kenya (Molo, Kuresoi, Migori, Homa Bay, Kakamega and Vihiga districts)
- Promoting Groundnut through Conservation Agriculture in Ndhiwa District.
- Promotion of Conservation Agriculture in Embu and Kathiani districts.
- Promoting Conservation Agriculture as adaptation and mitigation Strategy to Climate Change in Busia, Homa Bay and Ndhiwa districts.
- Integrated Striga Weed Control and Improved Soil Health in Western Kenya
- Scaling up Conservation Agriculture in Migori, Homa bay and Ndhiwa districts.
- Community Development Trust Fund –Migori-RACODEG.
- Capacity Building of farmers and extension staff on conservation agriculture in Juba and Lainya county of CES-South Sudan